Taking Care of Your Glasses
Take care of your glasses by cleaning them the proper way. Following these simple tips every day, you will prolong the life of your frames and lenses.
Time Required: a few minutes
- Rinse your glasses with water before cleaning them…this will prevent tiny particles from scratching the lenses.
- Clean the lenses with an eyeglass spray or liquid cleaner. Gently rub both sides of the lenses, and all sides of the frame, between your thumb and forefinger.(Avoid using chemical sprays around the lenses, Never use window cleaner to clean your glasses)
- Rinse with lukewarm water and dry the glasses with a soft, lint-free cotton cloth.(Don’t use tissue paper)
- Never lay your glasses face down…this prevents scratching the lenses.
- Remove your glasses with both hands to prevent bending the frame.
- Always store your glasses in a hard case.